- 63% of the world’s consumers are kinesthetic (they are “do-ers” who prefer hands-on learning that includes visual and audio information, as opposed to data presented only in writing).
- The human attention span is now eight seconds.
- Visuals are processed 60K faster than text (meaning a visual is worth 60,000 words).
- 40% of people respond better to visual information than written text.
- Color visuals increase readership by 80%.
- One minute of video is more powerful than 1.8 million words.
- Multimedia adds feelings to facts.
- Smart phones have created multimedia experts.
- 84% of communications will be visual by 2018.